When it comes to natural skincare simple is always the best. There is no need to overcomplicate things keep it simple and your skin will thank you
1/2 cup Shea Butter
2 Tablespoons of organic coconut oil
2 Tablespoons organic virgin olive oil
20 drops of essential oils ( click here for recommendations)
1. Place all of the ingredients into a large glass bowl. (dont mix them yet)
2. Bring 2 cups of water to simmer in a saucepan. Once water is simmering place the glass bowl on top. ( be careful that no water gets into the glass bowl)
3. As butter and oils melt, carefully mix them together.
4. Once mixture is combined allow to cool, add essential oils and pour mixture into a glass jar ( make sure it has a lid).
5. Place in fridge to solidfy.
6. Apply a small amount to freshly cleansed skin.
Original recipe from Kate Kordsmeier @rootandrevel.com